Big bore air rifles

So in my little corner of small town west Texas, I am sort of the airgun ambassador. Albeit I really have little knowledge. I have a few of my co-workers asking about good big bore hunting rifles. I know of the Air Force Texan, Benjamin Bulldog, and maybe one or two other rifles, by name only. I am clueless on what to recommend them look into. I guess my question would be what rifles are out there that would be recommended? Are there any that are not single shot? Also a mini rundown of pros, and cons, of any experience with them. I know this is a lot to ask. Thank you in advance. 

I have several 9mm/357 Benjamin Bulldogs and all are magazine loaded repeaters and 2 out of 4 were leakers. The Donnyfl adapter with Emperor quiets it down better than the large $200 Pitbull add on. It is not backyard friendly as-is.

They are hunting accurate up to 100 yards but it is still best to keep it under 75 yards.

They come with a 5 Year warranty from Crosman.

It is purely a hunting gun.

I have several Evanix multishot big bores not worth mentioning since they are no longer being sold.

Kral has both a .30 and a .357 (9mm) in their magazine fed Big Horn gun.

https://www.canadashootingsupply.ca/kral-puncher-bighorn-0-35-cal-nr.html

I have not read or seen much about them. The small bore .177 to .25 guns are gaining respect. Kral makes the new Crosman gjns Akela, kratos and Cayden.

One thing for sure, big bore guns use a lot of air and are not generally for backyard shooting.