Big black (grey squirrel)

Not the cleanest first shot as I had to shoot through some cedar boughs but quick second shot finished it off. A real winter porker. 

Jsb kings that's a 700mm for reference, first day with my new discovery 5-30x56 ffp. 34mm tube it's beefy! Liking it so far. 

20220129_091025.1643477058.jpg

nice shooting.

Thanks!

Glem! Great shooting on the pair of those squirrelszillas! Nice photios and very nice Impact!

Much appreciated Randall

Nice shootin! Was it difficult to see them in the cedar tree? I’ll have to look that scope up.

I saw it jump onto a branch then was waiting for it to come to the feeder. Then was looking at this black patch through the branches a few minutes later and it just had to be it. Took a poke and sure enough down it comes. Thanks

Nice shots

Thanks Crow

Those are trophy 🏆 class squirrels.

mike

Almost mountable! haha

(thumbs up)

Heck yeah! Squirrel casserole, it's what's for dinner. That is a whole lot of scope; it probably weighs about as much as a naked Impact!

Its a bit less than a third the weight of the naked gun but that's ok I have the L2 and another compact impact if I want svelte. This is the "long distance" rig not too worried about weight. Thanks!

Good shooting on a couple of fatty-pattys.

Much appreciated Rooster

Nice report. Those Discovery scopes are a nice value for the quality; they are my go to scopes now.

Yeah me too, I have the 1-6 ED, 4-16 ED and now this one. Really like these scopes. 

Wow! Looks like you brained it good. Great looking rifle!

Thanks very much 

Nice shooting and definitely porker squirrels!

Appreciated qball