Big Bang Pellet Trap

OK. We know this was designed by someone who used to be an aluminum fabricator, so he probably knows more about it than most of us. He designed it the way HE thought it should be designed. Anyone who does not like it is free to design/fabricate/and sell their own version. If you don't like it, DON'T BUY IT, but please stop second guessing what ThomasT did, and STFD. Thank you Michael for the best thing you ever added to this site-the IGNORE button.

i think this will work perfect for my maverick sniper in .25
with 84FPE @ muzzle for out to 100yrds accurately !!
thanks ThomasT (y)
Hello @gendoc,

I also believe you would be safe at 100 yards at 84fpe. My ole brain is not working real good right now but if I remember from muzzle to 100 yards you should see roughly 15fpe drop so you are right on 70fpe.

ThomasT

Reactions: gendoc
I'll take one....

Thanks
Hello @Jerkey,

Send me a PM and give me you name and phone number and I will send it to Pete.

I believe enough people have asked for one and I will pass on to Pete. He is in the middle of building a bunch of Crawfish Cookers so it may be a short while before he runs the first production of the Traps. I will keep everybody here on the Forum up to date when the units are ready.

ThomasT

Thomas, I'll take one too. Thanks
Good morning @kirkair

OK, please PM me with your name and phone number and I will forward to Pete. I talked with Pete early this morning and his shop will work today and tomorrow trying to complete the Crawfish Cooker orders and hopefully he can start on the Big Bang Pellet Traps this coming week.

Again, I will let everyone know the day he starts on the production run so please stand by.

And thank you @kirkair and every body that has been so nice.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

I just finished shooting another Tin of pellets at the Big Bang Pellet Trap and this makes somewhere over 1,000 pellets. If you ever wanted to see what a 1,000 spent pellets looked like here is a photo:confused:. The neat thing is that they are not all over my shop :p and when ready I can simply dump them into the trash.

ThomasT
Big Bang Pellet Trap 23.39.jpg

Hello everyone,

I just finished shooting another Tin of pellets at the Big Bang Pellet Trap and this makes somewhere over 1,000 pellets. If you ever wanted to see what a 1,000 spent pellets looked like here is a photo:confused:. The neat thing is that they are not all over my shop :p and when ready I can simply dump them into the trash.

ThomasT
View attachment 327293
Trash????? :oops: I'm thinking you mean recycle container:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Trash????? :oops: I'm thinking you mean recycle container:whistle:
Hello @Simplemann

I don't save the spent pellets in the past because all of my other target frames are "open bottom" style and the pellets fall on the ground. I will most likely give these to one of my local friends who I think makes lead fishing weights.

I am curious about how much there is so I will weigh them when I do a dump. For now I will continue to save them in the Trap.

ThomasT

Reactions: Simplemann
Hello @Simplemann

I don't save the spent pellets in the past because all of my other target frames are "open bottom" style and the pellets fall on the ground. I will most likely give these to one of my local friends who I think makes lead fishing weights.

I am curious about how much there is so I will weigh them when I do a dump. For now I will continue to save them in the Trap.

ThomasT
I save the ones that I shoot in the garage and catch in a trap and give them to one of the Range Safety Officers who are into reloading.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT