• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Big ballers

Today I only hang out with mostly big ballers, but I’m the shot caller though. All head shot, 3 at 50y and 1 at 65y. Still can’t believe I missed 2 at 30y for guessing my distance at 50y 😤

Also my anti-empty loading mag for my Taipan save me today. Almost load an empty, 🤦.

AFC95E40-7CC4-4FEF-9C2F-6631EB660E5F.jpeg

FB60188F-9801-4200-AF67-CEE9078EA457.jpeg

Congratulations and nice shooting. Mature males are pretty easy to recognize. I keep little notes on my squirrel kills and I incorrectly recorded immature males as females a few times because they do not have noticable balls. So now I look more carefully for where they urinate from. The males is, of course, further forward on their abdomen. Without balls that's the only way I know to easily tell the sex on the little ones.

Today I only hang out with mostly big ballers, but I’m the shot caller though. All head shot, 3 at 50y and 1 at 65y. Still can’t believe I missed 2 at 30y for guessing my distance at 50y 😤

Also my anti-empty loading mag for my Taipan save me today. Almost load an empty, 🤦.

View attachment 321363
View attachment 321364
How in the world is it possible to "load an empty" on the Taipan?

On mine, it is quite evident if there is a round chambered or not. I am shooting slugs where the cocking effort is quite noticeable but even when I shot the Hades pellets it was quite easy to notice when the mag was empty. I just paint a starting mark on my mag and that tells me what it's status is also.