• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Big backyard kitty!!

My friend who bought my Brocock Compatto in Idaho sent me these photos of the BIG kitty they caught in his dad’s backyard yesterday morning with the help of the Idaho Fish and Game. This officially with in the boundaries of my hometown Pocatello, Idaho. 

The cat was moved and released But better not come back or it might not be so lucky. 

now you know why I say mountain lions are becoming a serious issue in my hometown as it grows. 
AFB499CE-6E9C-4C1A-8902-3B6F76765194.1607409664.jpeg
A874DBF6-98A9-488D-821D-25939859B945.1607409664.jpeg
C0B35AFA-C460-40CD-A976-8DE0ACFD8E71.1607409664.jpeg

@willy they used a deer leg from a roadkill and @cea1960 just think though, this kitty keeps the EVERYTHING out of your garden ;)

My niece just told me that her dad (who lives in the same area as my friend’s dad) that he had a cougar last week in his yard. So this was probably the same cat.

My friend told me that the Idaho Fish and Game put a gps collar on it for study and monitoring. If it comes back again to the area it gets shipped off to another part of the state with less humans.

Pre desert I think....yes, this is a real thing I learned of from my trip in June to France. My friend and I were at this château in France we had this fancy 4 course dinner. The “desert” was brought out and after I wanted to pay the check, apparently that was just the pre-desert and then desert came. Main course was duck and it was the BEST I have ever had.