BIG Announcement for Baker Airguns!

Resized_20210420_120304.1634785687.jpeg

Tried getting into crossbows but shooting pcp's is much more relaxing. If you thought shooting a magnum break-barrel or an under-lever was a workout, shooting crossbows is very tedious and actually a full body work out. Pulling practice bolts out of the shooting block is my least favorite thing about crossbows. I've manage to destroy at least one bolt on almost every shooting session and if you add up the bent or busted bolts, it can become very expensive over several shooting sessions.

They are cool looking though.

Resized_20210420_120304.1634785687.jpeg

Tried getting into crossbows but shooting pcp's is much more relaxing. If you thought shooting a magnum break-barrel or an under-lever was a workout, shooting crossbows is very tedious and actually a full body work out. Pulling practice bolts out of the shooting block is my least favorite thing about crossbows. I've manage to destroy at least one bolt on almost every shooting session and if you add up the bent or busted bolts, it can become very expensive over several shooting sessions.

They are cool looking though.

Fair point!

These things are POWERFUL!

Even pulling them out of a bag is work.

At least the ones we have use a crank to cock them.

12 pounds of force, so that part isn't bad.

-Donnie

I’m waiting for them to make a crossbow in full bullpup style so you could shoot full size arrows!

What...do you consider a..."full sized" arrow ?

All you have to do is...look..! Full sized..."crossbow" arrows. Most all can shoot them, even if the track, barrel wasn't exactly designed for them.

They are out there. I have...a...few !

I even use my crossbow target to catch my pellet gun pellets.

Mike

Note - Even Pyramyd is also now selling crossbows. They have some quality crossbows too.