• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Big 5 has Hatsan Airtacts in 177 22 25 for $89

3211001 is the coupon code in store only for today any of the 3 calibers for $89

I paid $109 for my 25cal Airtact on sale so I think this is a good price. I think the Hatsan Airtact has been one of the better $100 range pellet rifles I have bought and has held up great for a year or maybe 14-15 months something like that I have had mine and I have put 4 tins of pellets through it and it does have a 100 shot or so break in before it hits its sweet spot. Those 25 cals thump for a springer. 

https://www.big5sportinggoods.com/store/details/hatsan-airtact-.25-caliber-break-barrel-air-rifle-combo/0350153361902/_/A-6580559

I found it to be quite accurate up to 25-yards. Easily sub-1" groups. 

IMG_9789.1633250006.JPG

I found it to be quite accurate up to 25-yards. Easily sub-1" groups. 

IMG_9789.1633250006.JPG

I agree 100%, in fact it is one of the best $100 pellet rifles I have ever owned. I like that the Airtact is heavy and fat, it doesn't have a stock like the Crosman F4 that when you pick it up it feels like it was made for a 12yr old with 12yr old hands, The Airtact feels in everyway a gun made for an adult. Its nice wide forend to put on bags or a rest works very nicely. The Airtact was my first venture with Hatsan, it was so good it won me over and then i bought a 30cal carnivore, then a flashpup, and now a Hercules is on order.

I think the Airtact is doing exactly what Hatsan wants it to do, is lure people into trying a cheap budget rifle that is amazing for the money and then they come back for the more expensive rifles just like I did. I think this is one of the better springers I have bought for the money. 

Hatsan makes everything in house, they said 100% of the gun is made at their factory including plastics and that leads to a better product and QC is much better then just companies who are made in china or who are just assembling parts from china and selling them as "made in _______" IMHO