• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BeWare...! USPS Priory Mail is delaying a lot of packages ....

Has anyone paid the few extra bucks for Premium Tracking? Does it find your package history or does it still say In Transit?

It still has the same tracking updates, but it saves the tracking information for a long time. Useful for if you send stuff for warranty work or need the info for court cases/lawsuits. Normal tracking numbers/info disappear after 120 days.

Bitching about any shipper on any airgun isnt gonna help

take that same screed you posted here(or GTA or where) and post it on the USP/USPS/FedEx etc websites. Few of those groups’ emplyees read airgun forums....

While it might make you feel good, it wont help a lick.

Bitch DIRECTLY to the folks who are not giving you what you paid for..... 

They PO should warn you that if you ship first week of December, they may not get it until after the first of the year. I would of gladly went to UPS. Here everything goes to Baltimore, I hear it is just piling up there , no place to put it. with service this bad, shipping should be free. Have had good luck with usps in the past, but definitely will ship our expensive stuff via UPS from now on. We are not even getting all of our mail. Invoices we mailed or invoices we are sent. Hopefully they get it together by first of January. 

I tried today to ship a box via UPS, using their online shipping application. For over an hour I tried and tried to get it to take my order and print my label, but I kept getting a red warning notice that said "Payment pending. Please refresh your page in a few moments" 

I finally gave up and went to the local post office and mailed the dang thing! (Cost was half of what UPS wanted!!!)

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Bitching about any shipper on any airgun isnt gonna help

take that same screed you posted here(or GTA or where) and post it on the USP/USPS/FedEx etc websites. Few of those groups’ emplyees read airgun forums....

While it might make you feel good, it wont help a lick.

Bitch DIRECTLY to the folks who are not giving you what you paid for.....

Actually it has some usefulness. A person can see how wide spread the problem actually is which is valuable information.

The Cincinnati Ohio USPS distribution center is now apparently the northern limit of the Bermuda Triangle.

My mail lady stopped today and had a look in her eyes like she was being tailed by a Colombian death squad, her only comment on the situation was to echo Col. Kurtz at the end of Apocalypse Now.

The horror the horror................

I kinda figured this christmas was going to be a mess for shipping, with the lock downs, vaccine deliveries and overall stress on the system from excessive mail orders. I got most of my christmas deliveries out of the way weeks ago as a precaution and have been avoiding ordering anything online other than groceries since then. 

That said, I just received a shipping notice from AEA that my folding stock for the terminator has finally shipped (preordered in september) as well as a wraith aero stock for one of my HPA airsoft rifles that I ordered last month. I don’t expect to see either of them until the new year.

I haven’t even been able to shoot my terminator since I got it in september so waiting a couple more weeks for the folding stock is no biggie. The aero stock will be harder to wait for as I can shoot my airsoft gun in my house and do so often 😁 I shoot it untethered using a co2 adapter at the moment but those little cartridges only last for about a magazine’s worth of shooting and I prefer to use them in a pistol. The aero tank will be a nice addon for untethered hpa shooting, good for about 5 or 6 magazines.

Ordered slugs from AVS Slugs on 12/13. They were shipped out on 12/14. They were successfully tracked until the 19th, where they hit the proverbial USPS hurdle. Since the 19th, status has been “Your package is late. We will update as status becomes available “. 

Funny how this isn’t an issue with UPS, DHL, FedEx, or Amazon. If my package was a day or two late it wouldn’t be a big deal. But when the package is 11 days late (almost 4x’s the amount of time I paid for) then we have an issue. The other parcel carriers always staff additional people during the holidays to help compensate for the increase in packages and deliveries. USPS doesn’t seem to do this. Well..... They should! 

Ordered slugs from AVS Slugs on 12/13. They were shipped out on 12/14. They were successfully tracked until the 19th, where they hit the proverbial USPS hurdle. Since the 19th, status has been “Your package is late. We will update as status becomes available “. 

Funny how this isn’t an issue with UPS, DHL, FedEx, or Amazon. If my package was a day or two late it wouldn’t be a big deal. But when the package is 11 days late (almost 4x’s the amount of time I paid for) then we have an issue. The other parcel carriers always staff additional people during the holidays to help compensate for the increase in packages and deliveries. USPS doesn’t seem to do this. Well..... They should!

Exactly , get 5.00 stuff from Amazon in two days, mailed a 3300.00 item to Texas, been over 3 weeks still not there. 4 orders been over a month via usps, still don't have it. We paid 75.00 for next day on perishables sets in a distribution center for days. Go figure. I always thought UPS was a lil rough on packages, but from now on they are getting my money on expensive stuff. To be honest in all the years of using usps, this is the worst I have seen, they usually are pretty good. Happy Shooting,