• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BeWare...! USPS Priory Mail is delaying a lot of packages ....

I just refunded an eBay buyer because his order is past the ETA.
Guess the pandemic combined with the holidays caught everyone off guard...

ED620E04-0B37-4393-B404-C049527DA479.1608582689.jpeg

USPS sucks for shipping!!! I have been waiting almost a month (5 days shy) for a package from Edgun West that Brian said would take 2 weeks. It dropped off the USPS radar the 7th of dec, sunddenly says arrived at USPS facility and cleared customs. WHERE I HAVE NFI! If it is still in the USA I will be pissed. If you ship internationally use UPS / DHL / FedEx. Same cost and they know what they are doing and you can track where your damn packages are, exactly not anonymously / vaguely. 

I just refunded an eBay buyer because his order is past the ETA.
Guess the pandemic combined with the holidays caught everyone off guard...

ED620E04-0B37-4393-B404-C049527DA479.1608582689.jpeg

Lol. Yep, it's been this way for the last 2-3 months. Nothing new. Your package will eventually arrive. I always get surprises in the mail because I stopped checking the tracking confirmations. It's like Christmas everytime I recieve something in the mail.

I feel all of your pain. I too have items lost in space.

1. Eye glasses I ordered from a web store in NYC. I was due for another pair, but I was caught off guard when the arm broke off o my only current pair.

2. A Christmas gift for my boy also hung up in NYC. This one also doesn’t give any updates since 12/15.

A lot of us are experiencing delays, lost packages, and other wonky occurrences. It is what it is. Posting won’t solve the issue, but I will sympathize with you all the best I am able to.

And it won’t be over December 26th. I was behind a guy today (December 21st) trying to mail a package to arrive by Christmas. Guy behind the counter suggested Express Mail to guarantee and he said even that would be sketchy but if it wasn’t the customer would at least get a refund on shipping.

You’re only kidding yourselves if you believe “back to normal” day after Christmas.
Try mid January before 2nd day delivery gets back to at least four days.

Next year, get your orders placed by October 31 and it should (hopefully) arrive by Thanksgiving. 😉

...a lot of my Z scale train stuff is MIA...it seems to be hitting the E Bay shippers worse than Amazon or Walmart...go figger...

...still waiting on my first e bay Z scale train order @ 12/09 but stuff I ordered on the 18th arrived today...

...that doesn't Amazon will not screw you...they split an order that was "2 day delivery" and sent one item from Amazon England due to arrive after 01/15/21...

...I tried to cancel but they sent it anyway...