• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Beware of Paypal

I haven't had any major problems with PayPal (PP), so far so good.

Reading the OP's entry and trying to defend PP, I'm thinking IF the PP/Seller's Bank Link was already completed then there would have been less confusion. Since the Bank link was made at that time the seller wanted it transferred to his bank and PP did it but shouldn't have.

Usually there is a delay in authorizing bank transfers, especially on new bank accounts; they first need to be authenticated, maybe ten days, and then the money is transferred; a good safe bet.

I'm thinking PP transferred the money and shouldn't have, so they pulled it back. PP not attesting to it was a coverup for their mistake... but that side of the story will never be told.

I like PP I use the Credit Card Link for all my transactions and have had good results.

Large sums of money or just people buying things from me, they need to send a check by snail mail or I wait for full confirmation through PP, of course there now is the money transfer Apps, but then again my links are all in place and have been for a long time... I don't remember just how long I have been with PP but I'm still there and happy.

Ltr

p.s KNOCK ON WOOD, just in case !