Beware! Bass pro would not send return label

Ok i bought 4 scopes on sale for 483.50 a piece from Bass Pro. One scope was damaged. When you looked through it there was a hair line crack. The Scope box had seals broken so it was a return. None of the scopes had seals that were not broken. But the others worked. To make a long story short. Called for a return authorization # they would not give me one because it had a lithium battery cr2032 type. Made no sense to me. Called more times same answer..So i have to pay for shipping back and they said put note in box and they may refund shipping. Lithium batteries have to ship ground but no reason for not giving a return authorization This is my last purchuse with tthis company. No customer service. Midway usa would have instantly sent a return authorization.for something they sent damaged. I Should send them all back. Just wanted to let yall know what kind of experience i had with Bass Pro.

Been dealing with them for years with no issues, return label has always been in the shipping box just in case a return was needed...might be the issue of not being able to find help nowadays. I know my local store is naked as far as workers go, cant find anyone that wants to work, to much free money and benefits availiable so folks are learning to just sit home and let big brother support them..

Hopefully you used a good credit card, so just stop the payment, they will be in touch quickly then....