• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Beware AGD will bill you even before your order is processed!

Ordered a "refurbished" FX Wildcat, Friday 1/26. Then stumbled upon the great deal at, https://trenieroutdoors.com/  so naturally I ordered a "NEW, not refurb" Wildcat from them yesterday, (Sunday, 1/28). Sent several emails to AGD yesterday, to cancel my order. Got reply's that they were closed, and would reply to my emails today. Well, they replied that it was too late to cancel the order, even though it still showed as "PENDING" on their web site. Went to Pay Pal, and saw that AGD had already billed my account. My order from Trenier is already in transit. Just got an email from AGD saying a label has been created. What a bunch of cwap!

MOD EDIT: moved to Dealer Feedback & Discussion

I'm sure they will make it right .
Generally when orders are placed online and PayPal is selected, PayPal processes the payment right away.

The orders would then be sent to shipping and packaged for the day and pending turns over to invoiced once shipped .

With Amazon and prime shipping services becoming the norm people want their packages shipped ASAP. 

I'm sure by the time they made it through their hundreds of emails and saw your cancel request it was already headed out the door . 

Just explain nicely and sure they will follow through with good service . 

You ordered over the weekend. Not too much time to respond to your issue. I'm sure they'll cancel the order for you if you call and ask to speak to a manager. Paypal will also allow you to send AGD a message via Paypal. FTC rule states that you must cancel an order and provide a prompt refund when the customer exercises any option to cancel before you ship the merchandise. Creating a label is not shipping the merchandise. AGD should do the right thing and I think they will. Keep your cancellation email. You can follow this link if you want to view the FTC rules.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guide-ftcs-mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Using Paypal as a payment processor you sometimes have the option to not be billed until item is received, unless that option is available and selected your payment will be immediately deducted. Seems your venting your frustration with yourself more-so than with AGD...at least IMHO...you jumped the gun and now you have to bite the bullet. Puns intended.

Keep in mind that this also happened during the SHOT Show in Vegas. I've had issues in the past when ordering during SHOT or Extreme Bench Rest are going on. Bear in mind that these aren't megalith companies with countless employees we're talking about. They're relatively small businesses catering to a niche market and usually have a skeleton crew when big trade events are going on. I know you're frustrated and probably can't afford to buy two FX guns at the same time, but they'll most likely make things right. I would call them and talk to them directly.

Well, they shipped the order Monday afternoon, AFTER all the emails etc. And Pay Pal showed it as a completed transaction, while it was still listed as "IN PROCESSING" on AGD site. So I had no options with Pay Pal. Now they/or I have to pay the shipping to get here, and for me to refuse it, and shipping back to them, and "I" must wait and hope they receive it back, and credit my Pay Pal account.
This is the shipping email I got Monday evening, with the date and time 1/29 4:10 PMDear Frank -

Time to start warming up your trigger finger! Your order (#6924202 / 701699 ) is on its way to Labelle.Please note, this shipment completes your order. Your tracking information is listed below. Thanks for shopping with Airgun Depot and be sure to visit us again soon!
Shipping Carrier: UPS
Your tracking number: 1Z9R6055031112074001/29/20181:57 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS So you see, it had not even been shipped yet by Monday afternoon.