• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Best wishes to the USA World team in Slovenia

"Renegade"Complete results can be found here- www.Benchrest.si.
RSA = South Africa. The builder of the "Thomas copy" was there, the rifle was not. 

You know, it's kind of funny... There is zero trash talk at these competitions between actual competitors. Guys shooting Steyr's, FWB's, Walthers, RAWs, Thomas's, or any other brand will dig through their gear to find an o-ring, any other part, tool or even loan complete rifles to someone from another Team that is in need. I shared both of my rifles with an Iranian, and my HV gun with an Aussie. It's called Sportsmanship.
Todd Banks
Mate, that's the one thing I enjoy the most at Air Rifle competitions, the willingness of everyone to help each other. I have attended a lot of PB events over the years and sure you can count on some help if you are stuck with something but its generally only the people you may know unlike in the air rifle community, from the top shooters to the first timers they all will do their bit if they can. I will say thank you Todd for lending your rifle to one of our Aussies, wasn't Stuart or Annie by any chance, well done mate as that is what Sportsmanship is about👏👏👏

Hi All friends, 
we had good time in the Slovenia, i met US friends Todd, Ken, Hekmat , Abdul and millers for the first time. nice too meet you again :)
i used Todd,s rifle and US team many help on the range, i learn many things about BR shooting.I hope to see friends again in SA.

thanks again Todd, ken, Matt and Abdul for all good time.

Sadeq
Team Iran