• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Best wishes to the USA World team in Slovenia

@jps2486 - supposedly there is...will post it when I get a copy...

PS; them Afrikaners are Dutch ancestry ...if you know /dont know... so If you're American Dutch....It makes them Afrikaners your cousins like the Brits...LOL ! 

PS: I think one guy shot a clone copy of the ThomasAir (why would anyone clone copy RAW ??? when everyone knows Its a Theoben Rapid made in USA by an Ex Brit ?)

https://www.pimpmyairgun.com/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=2042

afa4c96cf7b24256b5f9588fb5269f13.jpg

4df79d3062454dfe54f2464802a3b5e8.jpg

"jps2486"3.050? Seems inconsequential. The rules should have a tolerance band for that just as they do for energy. Plus or minus 5% seems acceptable to me. But what's all this crap about this brand rifle or that brand rifle? It is apparent that the best shooters are dominating with a variety of rifles. It just proves that the shooters who work the hardest and practice the most will win. I'm sorry to see some primadonnas show up with big buck equipment and be expected to sweep just because of their $$$ rifles. This reflects poor sportsmanship. Most of these guns used here are fully capable of winning with the right guy pulling the trigger.
They use a machined jig to measure the fore block, ever its 3" or not, not give me's, the fpe can not be over regulation at all! We are given time to get the rifle within tolarances. Shoot one target and wait 4 hours to shot again at a different bench. Bery strict rules at the benches! You cant even look behind you..lol, been a great experience, already gearing for South Africa in 2019. Hopelly some internet shooters/warriors will show up.

Complete results can be found here- www.Benchrest.si.
RSA = South Africa.

You know, it's kind of funny... There is zero trash talk at these competitions between actual competitors. Guys shooting Steyr's, FWB's, Walthers, RAWs, Thomas's, or any other brand will dig through their gear to find an o-ring, any other part, tool or even loan complete rifles to someone from another Team that is in need. I shared both of my rifles with an Iranian, and my HV gun with an Aussie. It's called Sportsmanship.
Todd Banks