• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best way to clean FX Crown

"Jimbert"Kyler, I'm just referring to the barrel. I got my Crown from experthpa.com, although I didn't use their cheesy unsecure website - I called them. They had it in stock, so if you haven't already ordered one, you might want to check them out and see if they have the .177's in stock.
thanks - I do have one on order though. But I'll call and see if they have one in stock.

Extend shroud and then screw off, unscrew air stripper, use 10mm wrench to unscrew threaded plug, pull out barrel liner, if its tight
take a rag or piece of cardboard and place over barrel and rotate back and forth with pliers while pulling. Remove liner and clean from breech end
with patches and a jag, I also use a fine brass bristle brush to loosen lead debris. I soak patch with WD40 0r Slick 50 one lube, run patches through 
until clean. Last patch I soak in alcohol to help remove any excess oil. Reverse procedure to reinstall.
Note- I marked top end of liner so I put back in the same place, if you don't gun will not shoot in same place.