• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best version of the FX Panthera for hunting.

I'm giving them options for their price point. also that ts19 is not a bad option for a 1k thermal. it's the best sub 1k thermal on the market. I mean you could purchase a pulsar 6,000 or a Ricoh for 10,000 - 20,000 but that's not the budget they stated. it's a great option for sub 100 yard thermal.
If you want the up-most authority on Night Vision and Thermals I would suggest:

https://www.youtube.com/@TheLateNightVisionShow/featured
those two guys are the best online 'peeps' about those two technologies.
if you have questions, you can call them, and they will guide you.

if you are looking at Night Vision and/or Thermal look no further.
They are class acts. 100%

Never said agm did not provide a quality product in fact I mentioned the ts25-384, the ts19 for any type of farm pesting where up close shots will commonly occur you will lose sight of the target. It will no longer be in the picture

Never said agm did not provide a quality product in fact I mentioned the ts25-384, the ts19 for any type of farm pesting where up close shots will commonly occur you will lose sight of the target. It will no longer be in the picture
price point is the determining factor in my answer. IMO, when someone states a price point, I stick to it and provide options for it only. Now, would I purchase it, nope. However, my disposable income for that particular project might be higher than 800. it all deapends on what someone is willing to spend.

price point is the determining factor in my answer. IMO, when someone states a price point, I stick to it and provide options for it only. Now, would I purchase it, nope. However, my disposable income for that particular project might be higher than 800. it all deapends on what someone is willing to spend.
Right so to give him something that won't work in his scenario for other reasons is silly. This is how people end up making 2 purchases for the same goal. Thats all I am saying.

Are Athlon scopes good for airguns?
sure they make good entry level scopes as well. just so u know 800 and lower is in that bracket. there's nothing wrong with that but do not make the assumption that you are going to get a 800 dollar scope and it's going to be the same as a 1500 or as 2000 dollar scope. it's isn't gonna happen.

Right so to give him something that won't work in his scenario for other reasons is silly. This is how people end up making 2 purchases for the same goal. Thats all I am saying.
I'd never suggest crap. however all my thermals are well over 6500+ and would never suggest that to someone that asking to stay around 800. I'm done with this and feel I do not need to explain myself further. it's nonsense.

sure they make good entry level scopes as well. just so u know 800 and lower is in that bracket. there's nothing wrong with that but do not make the assumption that you are going to get a 800 dollar scope and it's going to be the same as a 1500 or as 2000 dollar scope. it's isn't gonna happen.
Yeah. With scopes, price points do matter.

I'd never suggest crap. however all my thermals are well over 6500+ and would never suggest that to someone that asking to stay around 800. I'm done with this and feel I do not need to explain myself further. it's nonsense.
Completely missing the point , regardless of price to suggest something that will not work in all of his given applications might cause him to purchase twice. Idc how much your thermals cost, I am happy for you and that you are able to enjoy such things, truly. Nobody is saying the ts19-256 is not a good , quality piece of equipment for the money. Its specs just will not work for his application, thats the point. GG.

I'm giving them options for their price point. also that ts19 is not a bad option for a 1k thermal. it's the best sub 1k thermal on the market. I mean you could purchase a pulsar 6,000 or a Ricoh for 10,000 - 20,000 but that's not the budget they stated. it's a great option for sub 100 yard thermal.
If you want the up-most authority on Night Vision and Thermals I would suggest:

https://www.youtube.com/@TheLateNightVisionShow/featured
those two guys are the best online 'peeps' about those two technologies.
if you have questions, you can call them, and they will guide you.

if you are looking at Night Vision and/or Thermal look no further.
They are class acts. 100%
Well....

They push what they have more than give straight facts. I think they deleted many comments I made to them about thermals, as many of the AGM offerings are just the same thermal guts as many others in a different housing. I don't think they liked that! 😅

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_