Best Tips on Shooting a Springer!

12 ft lbs is more than enough for a springer. Anything above 9ftlbs is enough for me. I should mention at this point I am a target shooter only and seated rested only. I just use one hand for shooting. Keep your left hand strictly out of it. The recoil is a constant thing if you leave it alone if you touch the forend in any way you will alter the recoil slightly each time and thus the point of impact Just tuck your clenched fist under the tip of the butt in your shoulder and alter the sights by clenching and relaxing you fist. This technique is obviously not much use for a hunter unless you can rest the rifle. Pics show 25 shots at 20 yards using this technique. Coin is a 5p uk smallest coin. Gun is my 77 shown with a Weihrauch Diopter and plastic clear circular front sight.
C208B6DF-19B5-44ED-95F4-3E4C9FC236E6_1_201_a.jpeg
B481F4CE-E28B-44A9-8908-0F70E86A2641_1_201_a.jpeg
6637D1B1-DFB2-4B9E-B0F2-6DF5BB671A25.jpeg

I am in rather urgent need of some advice, concerning my FWB 300 SU rebuild.. i recently purchased weaver to picatinny adapters for my scope... Im kind of at my witts ends, i have had a heck of a time getting scope rings and now mounts to keep from moving as the adapter mounts are not posted. And the FWB doesn't have a post hole either. Im almost have tempted to get someone to weld a 1\4" piece of steel on the top of the dovetail in the rear... I've purchased at lest half a dozen different ring sets, and they are all cheap aluminum or not tall enough for what i need. Now the adapters gave me perfect height but they move.. getting kinda discouraged and expensive.. If anyone has any ideas im all ears? Please sound off.
Show me A pic of above the scope and rail and sideways showing as best you can under the scope. I may have the easiest and best fix which takes no longer than removing the scope and replacing it.