• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best sub $100 pistol.

My trigger is horrible on my P17. One thing to do, is to take a knife, and scrape (DON'T cut) the flashing off of the grip. Especially the back. Makes a world of difference in the comfort. You don't have any sharp edges digging into the palm of your hand. Just carefully scrape until you can run a finger in both directions, side to side and feel no sharp edges.

I've looked at it to see if I can help the trigger action any, looks like I can. Though I haven't taken it apart yet. I've tried the trigger adjustment. Does nothing for that problem. The adjustment set screw just changes the pull length.

The first stage is fine, if not a little hard for an air gun. BUT it all goes to hell squeezing the trigger after the second stage wall. Long, gritty, and I can't feel when the final let-off is like on most air guns.

My Beeman P1 is MUCH more fun to shoot. Yea, yea, I know, you can buy four P17's for one P1.

Mike