Best Springer To buy

^^^ Good recommendations but would also help to know what you're going to use it for and what ranges. Targets, pests, bench shooting, 25, 30, 40 yards, more?? Budget? Got a caliber in mind or open to suggestions depending on use? You'll get a better list of possibilities if we know what you're wanting to do with it. 

Looking for some advice iv had allot of PCP airguns but i am really getting tired of filling with air and having to take tanks to friends to shoot. Does anyone have some recommendations for a really nice springer that may be a softer shooting gun or close to a pcp i know they are a different animal but iv shot some gamo guns and im not a fan

farina243, i'm right there with you. I love my PCPs, but sometimes I just really like to get down to basics with a springer. Before I got into PCPs, I really didn't know what a nice springer was like as I had only had Gamo's and the like. When the Sig Saur ASP20 was released, I got one in 22 cal and it is nice gun (solidly built and accurate). However, I recently purchase both a HW95 and a HW97K (both in 177) and man... they are top-notch. Now I understand why people call these heirlooms. I'm very impressed with these Weihrauch's. PCPs may be taking a little break for a bit! 😁

You mention being interested in a PCP-like shot cycle. There are other guns that can offer truly recoilless shooting. The FWB 600 series, or other ten-meter match grade single stroke pneumatics, and Diana GISS guns offer even less recoil than almost any PCP. You will be closer to 6 FPE though. They are some of the most accurate guns available of any kind period, which make for wonderful backyard plinking as long as the distances are kept reasonable and there isn't too much wind. If you would like more power you can step into an RWS 54 sidelever. They are about 20 FPE, very accurate and the recoil is handled by the action being on a sled so the recoil is not felt by the shooter. A now discontinued TX200SR is similar in function if you are lucky enough to find one.

If you don't mind reasonable recoil and can handle reasonable cocking efforts then the above mentioned TX200 and HW97 are the go-to choices of many.

Horses for courses

Just two cents.

The TX200 is an iconic AG, it is however very heavy and can be awkward to load. I would not want to walk the woods with it.

I own or have owned most of the springers mentioned here and I mostly shoot my HW50 in 177, light, great trigger, so easy to shoot accurately and enough power for small game.

If I had to have more power I would go with the HW95.