Best Slug Guns 2022

I have an EvoL hps. Its a beast and was designed to shoot .22 slugs. Its stout and can be knocked around a good amount without any ill effect. I have shot it out to 200 yards so far and have taken pigeons and collard doves at that range. I would say my average distance on those pest birds is about 160 yards. Others have reported great results from various other airguns that were not designed to shoot slugs as well. Nothing bad on FX, but they are just a bit to fragile for my tastes. Not a bad option though. I nearly picked one up a few times. Just not an FX guy.

For slugs basically you're looking for long barrels, in a variety of twist rates, and a big, maybe variety of sized plenums, configurable dwell times, etc. 

Pretty much anything that fits that description should work. I suppose you could get by with less if there was a specific slug you wanted to fire, and you know you could continue to source it.

I know this topic has been broached before, but couldn't find any recent replies.

In light of the recent rapid development of airguns, directly geared towards sluggers, what would you say is the best pick?

The Impact M3 looks pretty great, but I could use some additional perspectives before pulling the trigger on it (pun intended).

Depends about your use. If you shoot long range and are fine with tethered to tank you cant really even come close to performance of 257cal texan with any of the so called standard airgun calibers.

A recent newcomer to the Slug Airgun field is the AGN Vulcan3 with the 700mm barrel. Not sure of the .25, but Derrick Wall @zx10wall has had great results with the .22 and the .30. Very similar results in Power and Accuracy to the new Impact M3 specifically designed to shoot high power like the 800mm barrel and Superior Heavy liners...