• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best slug for .22 Prophet Performance 2

Weird. I can easily put the JSB Monst. Red. hole in hole from 880 fps to 970 fps @50y. Tell me more.
Same here, also with jsb 18 grain at 860. One hole groups at 50m.
Slugs, Zan 23g 218, h&n 27g 218, and knockout 217 are showing promise, not tested beyond 65m. Winter and weather.

For now I'm sticking with pellets, it's super accurate. Slugs can wait.

I just wonder how many new guys out there with the PP2 Think they have a RPB barrel and open it up and find a CZ barrel in the shroud. At 1st I was pissed but not now, I am a pellet shooter my range is limited to 48 yards in back yard, The 510mm CZ barrels I have are super accurate with pellets, I keep hearing the RPB barrels are true slug barrels and Pellets just SO- So.. Now if I was to extend my range to 100 yards and beyond I might be wishing for the RPB barrel but not now.
Or one of the LR LW 22 barrels Yes that would do it,
Mike

I just wonder how many new guys out there with the PP2 Think they have a RPB barrel and open it up and find a CZ barrel in the shroud. At 1st I was pissed but not now, I am a pellet shooter my range is limited to 48 yards in back yard, The 510mm CZ barrels I have are super accurate with pellets, I keep hearing the RPB barrels are true slug barrels and Pellets just SO- So.. Now if I was to extend my range to 100 yards and beyond I might be wishing for the RPB barrel but not now.
Or one of the LR LW 22 barrels Yes that would do it,
Mike
I got what I ordered. However, I ordered just the barrel. I haven't even heard that if you ordered PP2 performance that the barrel was other than RPB. When the gun is ordered directly from the RTI website or from a legit dealer and .22 caliber (in EU area)

Reactions: SupremaRatio
Pomalu testuji slimáky s touto hlavní v mé P1, zpočátku mi to vypadá jako .217, ale zatím nic pořádně pevného. .216 knockout 2 mě překvapil pěknou skupinou na 50 yardů, ale budu muset vidět, jestli se to stane znovu a na delší vzdálenosti.View attachment 331075
Ahoj, jakou rychlostí střílíš JSB KO mk II .216 na takovou skupinu?

See my post in another thread, I think it will help answer some questions