• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best silencer under $150

My Tanto works well on all my .177 guns, my Sumo and 0db work best on my .22 rifles... On my 1701p the Tanto makes it quieter than a "mouse fart"... Really, it goes "pfffft.." like in the movies... Seriously, I wondered if it was shooting at full power when I first put it on... LOL... The Sumo really quiets down my Leshiy .22 or .177, the Leshiy has a serious bark at 850+ FPS...

My GF says my pistol is "scary quiet"...

1565867051_2232311095d553c2b4c5541.42648755_James_Bond_1.jpg

Just my .02

Donny’s stuff is very good, he’s a hell of a nice guy and great businessman. His moderators and the others are pre made and assembled for the masses. I have many and they work! If you want something different and custom made, call Neil Clague or go to his website, he’ll design and build a moderator for you in about a week. Titanium, aluminum, carbon, no baffles, one baffle, two baffles...whatever you want. He doesn’t really advertise but he’s been doing it forever and is one of the best. Many people on AGN have his moderators, especially those who were into air guns before the market became flooded with moderators. Many can attest to how well they work and look! Probably cost you about $125 or so. Just another option if you want something made to order for about the same price or maybe less. 

Stoti

I really like the Tanto and think that it performs the best per square inch, but the Sumo in most cases is quieter but at the cost of size. That being said, on the bt65 a Sumo would not look out of place and is more versatile to own. Buy a .25 caliber as that would be more adaptable too, and no, you won't take a performance hit for the increased bore size. I have done this, I am not talking theoretically.

Has anyone heard of the Texas Airgun LDC Who sells on eBay 1 inch diameter carbon fiber $40 free shipping I was looking for one for my Benjamin Fortitude in .177. Texas Airgun.com

I've got one. It didn't work very well on my 22. I gutted it and re-did the insides. 2nd quietest mod I have now. But it's loud on my .177 still