Best shroud for a RAW TM1000?

I just purchased a nice RAW TM1000 and need to quite it down some to make it more backyard friendly. I will be using it for field target so I don’t want anything that will effect accuracy. I really don’t want to have the barrel threaded and would rather have a slip on shroud. I know that Neil Clague does excellent work, but is there any others I should consider before going this route? Pic of the RAW is below.

38C65073-E45A-4EC4-84B4-9848F292253A.1647878307.jpeg

i like slip on , i have a hmx rapid i pulled the droop moderator off and the slip on is from Best Fittings in UK , it fits my barrel like a glove and the moderator is dead straight ! no clipping im using a huggett with extention so its long , im a 25 cal and using a 25 cal. moderator with no problem . very quiet !!! also have the same one on my old bsa super 10 . same thing . they both have the same 2 grub screws . perfict fit , no clipping ! havent tryed donny fl slip ons . but i do have a few of his moderators on a few guns . about 2-3 weeks to get parts from uk best fittings. it goes air mail not one of those big floaters in a back logged harbor . have ordered from them a few times , no problems

AZ put a fx smooth twist barrel on my HW100 and built a shroud for the setup. Remarkably effective in taming the noise.View attachment 273068His ability is unmatched to get it right. Gun is a tack driver.
ooooooo...... When I talked to him, he couldn't get fx barrels. But, hard to get more accurate than what he did to my RAW. (or, better said, I couldn't be any more accurate)

AZ put a fx smooth twist barrel on my HW100 and built a shroud for the setup. Remarkably effective in taming the noise.View attachment 273068His ability is unmatched to get it right. Gun is a tack driver.

HW100 (4).jpg

HW100 sporter...Alan Zasadny squirrel killer!

Is your smooth twist barrel pellet picky?

If Alan Zasadny isn't taking work currently, is anyone else stateside doing this kind of work?

Is your smooth twist barrel pellet picky?

If Alan Zasadny isn't taking work currently, is anyone else stateside doing this kind of work?
I only shoot 1 pellet JSB 18.1, it works to good to look around for some thing else.
You might try Tim McMurray at MAC-1 airguns. He has the skills, experience, and equipment. Great airgunsmith, if he has the time.