• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Best Shot Group Achieved with my Crosman 1377

Hello There,

This is my best Shot Group achieved with my Crosman 1377!!!

My Crosman 1377 is modified with the: Clevercraft Picatinny Moun rail
Extended probe
Spring trigger adjuster
Barrel Band with silencer adapter
Removable roll pin
Shoulder Stock

Shooting Info:
5 shots efetuated
5 pumps for each shot
16 meters shoting distante
Bench Rest position

20231014_132634.jpg

20231014_132805.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That’s great. Is that the standard Crosman barrel? I keep toying with the idea of doing a 1377 from the Crosman Custom Shop and then doing some mods with the trigger and maybe getting a nice wood carbine stock.
Kennt
Hi Kennt,
It is the standard Crosman Barrel, I think The reason for this results was the Clevercraft Picatinny Rail Being so light and firm attached to the gun and also the barrel band, after installing it on I notice an increase of accuracy, and I could not forgot to mention the extended probe. I imagine that other shooters could achieve the same result with ligh weight scope without problems. Small details together making a huge diference at the results. With the conventional steel breech i have never achieved results like that...they are to heavy...

Hi Kennt,
It is the standard Crosman Barrel, I think The reason for this results was the Clevercraft Picatinny Rail Being so light and firm attached to the gun and also the barrel band, after installing it on I notice an increase of accuracy, and I could not forgot to mention the extended probe. I imagine that other shooters could achieve the same result with ligh weight scope without problems. Small details together making a huge diference at the results. With the conventional steel breech i have never achieved results like that...they are to heavy...
You did not mention replacing the breech. The stock breech is plastic.

You did not mention replacing the breech. The stock breech is plastic.
I bought from Gmac store located in England a Steel Breech, it is extremely heavy in my opnion and it wasn't very well atatched to the gun...I didn't had good shooting experience with this. Months later I aquire The Clevercraft Picatinny Rail from ebay, I noticed a huge diference, it is extremely symple, very well constructed and the more important it is very light, the shoot groups start to apear and got smaller with the alloy barrel band...The clevercraft rail right now is out of stock on ebay, but I righly recomend them with a light scope for those Who are looking for precision.