• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best scope camera attachment?

Eagle vision side cam is very good too. Got one recently with phone and gopro attachments. Was impressed by the footage Matt Dubber got with his. He does seem to have their 25:75 prism though which I didn't want because I think it might make the sight picture too dark. So mine is the 50:50 split which I suspect is much the same as the other makes use and will probably give similar video quality. 

Don't really think there is a 'best' among the three, as they all pretty much work the same. Just depends on which method of attachment appeals to you most. I've had fairly little chance to use it, but I've found mine convenient and solid as well as being very easy to line up. It's nice not to need any extra rings/mounts etc and switching from phone to gopro mount takes all of thirty seconds.

Now I just need to get a lens, but I'm holding out for as Masood/eagle vision said they'll be producing a 12 or 14mm lens in the next few months, so hopefully that will be worth the wait and better than the 8.5mm peau productions one we can get now.