Best reliable semi auto for under $1000

I ran an AEA HP SS 30+ for quite a while with no significant issues apart from user error and learning how it works.

For your budget requirements, obviously you have limited options, but you do have at least a few I can think of. If you're looking at AEA it tells me you value power and compact form over something like a Benjamin Maurader Semi (which I've never shot).

However since you want a 22 and want it to be accurate maybe do take a look at the Semi Maurader. Someone else can chime in if that's a problematic model that I'm unaware of.

There is also the Hatsan Invader which you can do on a budget. And of course the Hatsan Blitz, but I don't see the point in getting that in a 22 cal.

Personally I'd look at side lever options. Most folks can rack a bolt or sidelever pretty quickly. There is also the Hatsan Vectis and Seneca Eagle Claw which are cowboy-style underlever and should make for very quick repeatable shots. The Eagle Claw is a gun with a lot of potential power and beautiful stock / high quality as well.

Reactions: Bud-sc
Would like to get a semi auto in 22 cal under $1000. Reliable and accurate at 50 yards. Looking at AEA guns. Just your thoughts...thanks...
Reliable and accurate does not describe a semi auto PCP under $1000. There are plenty of .22 rifles under $1000 that you only need one shot to solve your problem with. They will be way more efficient also.