• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best regulator for Hatsan AT44 in .22

I put two Lane regulators in at44's .25 both love the JSP 25.4 pellets. One gun had the bob's mod shooting 850fps. The gun without Bob's mod and just a Lane regulator filled to 240bar will get 27 full power shots at 745fps, regulator set at 135bar. The gun is a pellet on pellet 30 yard gun. Sorry I havn't got out any where to stretch out its legs. The Lane regulator is a plug and play, no hole to drill regulator. If you need help on the install pm me. Joe

I went with the HUMA. After speaking with the contact (owner?) I was sold. No chrony testing but, the POI does NOT move for about 35 shots in .22. Bang for the buck, Hatsnas are underrated. Install was simple: I elected to make a small knick in the lip of the cylinder about with a dremel cutting disk. This knick will not effect it should you decide to remove the HUMA. Mime holds are for months at a time.