• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best reactive targets for bb guns?

I don't know if they make them anymore. I can't find them around here. Necco candy waffers. They are like the size of a 50c piece and thin. I would describe them as chalky so they shatter with a bit of a poof, and they come in an assorted color/flavor. They are safe to eat so kid and pet safe

They were made in my state. Unfortunately there werewn't enough people using them as targets to keep the company afloat. They went out of business and are closed for good. Damned Hershey Corp.

I don't know if they make them anymore. I can't find them around here. Necco candy waffers. They are like the size of a 50c piece and thin. I would describe them as chalky so they shatter with a bit of a poof, and they come in an assorted color/flavor. They are safe to eat so kid and pet safe

They were made in my state. Unfortunately there werewn't enough people using them as targets to keep the company afloat. They went out of business and are closed for good. Damned Hershey Corp.

They known more for being candy than being targets.