Best pump forearm for Crosman 1322

I have a surgically reconstructed elbow that really hurts after shooting sessions with my Crosman 1322. Does anyone know which of these three common aftermarket replacements offers the most assistance with the cocking effort? Thanks, J

crosmods.1614905721.JPG
walnut1.1614905728.JPG
backpacker.1614905734.JPG

Pump force will be the same as the pivot point is forward of the stock so it does not change. Unless you have some kind of cantilever spring setup your not going to see a change in the pump force. Comfort is a different story and that is going to be a very personal preference. If you can come up with a way to slip a longer forearm over the existing stock and still get a full closing stroke then you could effective reduce the force needed to pump up the gun, but in it's stock for (lol) comfort is the only thing you can change.

Although those forearms are a work of art I can’t see how they will help with the cocking effort(*as mentioned above).To help with cocking you would need them to be longer to get more leverage. Only thing I can see them helping with is getting a better grip. Can anyone confirm if these forearms help with pumping force and not just a better grip?

If they don’t help you can do a few mods to get the same amount of power with less pumps. For starters, a longer barrel will be a big help. If you want to go further you can also add a flat top piston and valve. With these mods the gun will require less pumps for the same amount of power you were getting with a stock 1322.

Although those forearms are a work of art I can’t see how they will help with the cocking effort(*as mentioned above).To help with cocking you would need them to be longer to get more leverage. Only thing I can see them helping with is getting a better grip. Can anyone confirm if these forearms help with pumping force and not just a better grip?

The Tom West one I posted has a massive increase in leverage. And is the only reason I posted it. It's at a different angle (which helps) and the grip comes way back over the trigger guard allowing me to hold it wayyyy far back while pumping