• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best prices on pellets?

Price isn’t everything especially when you place an order that shows items in stock and it arrives a month later. And your calls and emails to find out about that order go unanswered. That said, the best combination of price and service I have found is Trenier Outdoors in Wisconsin. I just placed an order with then Sunday, I received shipping confirmation where UPS picked it up on Monday and my pellets got here in Tennessee about an hiur ago. Everything was well packed and I don’t have any damaged pellets as result. I have previously bought pellets from several other vendors but Trenier is who I use now.

I quit worrying about the best prices awhile back. Just to be able to get the pellets I want is better as few have any stock in the pellets I am after these days.

But Pyramyd Air and Trenier both have some pretty good prices when you figure in the shipping they aren't that much different. Although the selection of pellets Trenier stocks is limited compared to that of Pyramyd Air and they often don't have what I am after. The 10% off at Pyramyd can also put you ahead in the game sometimes.

They are both good in my book.

Yeah, WHAT IS THE FREAKING CODE??? A lot of people mention it but I can never seem to find it. Please divulge the "secret".

There is a psychic about 12 miles south of here on the highway. I may go to her Saturday to find out what the AGN code is and where to find it as a member. She may be able to find it in her crystal ball?

We could tell ya but then we'd have to........

Yeah, WHAT IS THE FREAKING CODE??? A lot of people mention it but I can never seem to find it. Please divulge the "secret".

There is a psychic about 12 miles south of here on the highway. I may go to her Saturday to find out what the AGN code is and where to find it as a member. She may be able to find it in her crystal ball?

We could tell ya but then we'd have to........

Lol! That is funny, but, seriously. Why won't anybody tell a member what the code is? Or where to find it on this sight?