Best portable compressor?

Does anyone have any experience with the altros boosters

I bought an Altaros booster some time ago, because I already owned a shop compressor (25 gallon 175 PSI Sears model). The booster is dead nuts reliable and when I started with it, I was filling my rifles directly. I purchased the booster based on the thread below:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/altaros-booster-compressor-review-ongoing/?referrer=1

Earlier this year, I decided to buy a 74 cu. ft. tank. I filled it myself, over the course of two days, using the booster. Mind you, the booster is not intended for filling SCBA tanks in one session. I set the duty cycle to be very slow and monitored the fill process. My results are posted on the third page of the thread linked above. Short story filling the 74 cu.ft. tank using the Altaros booster.:

• Fill time from 0psi to 4500psi – 19 hours run-time (I split this between two days)
  • Four (4) desiccant changes in the primary (Campbell-Hausfeld external) air drier
    • I had previously bought desiccant pellets via Amazon, so I had plenty on hand to swap out
    • For those that may not know, you can dry your used pellets in an oven using a foil pan for 30 minutes at 200-250 degrees F
  • The low pressure compressor head never got above 130 degrees F
  • The booster pump medium and high pressure sides never got above 70 degrees F
  • The tank temperature never got above 70 degrees F
  • The desiccant inside the booster pump housing only ever slightly changed color during the fill process, but returned to dry color once the desiccant charge in the first air drier was changed
  • The water separator had maybe 0.5 – 1.0 teaspoon of water in it by the end of the process

Good luck!