• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best Place to buy an FX?

I have been very happy with Utah Airguns. That’s where I bought my Crown Continuum two weeks ago, as well as a Hassan Spark compressor. Having said that, I recently made a purchase from Palm Beach Airguns and was very happy with their customer service.

Pyramid Air has been my go-to vendor for years, but they are having such difficulty getting shipments out during the Coronapocalypse that its caused me to look elsewhere. I have been pleasantly surprised.

Chris

Ken Hicks at SPAW!!!!!!! Not only a great dealer but a real shooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will go out of his way to make sure your gun is shooting well before he ships it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Ken tune the air rifle based on what I want for performance and test it so I can be assured the gun is tuned correctly and already sighted in? I would like to know whom is the best shop that I can pay to buy, tune, and test the rifle before it is sent to me. Based on the discussion it sounds like Ken at SPAW will do that is that right?

Yes Sir ken can take care of that for you for sure. I agree with most as Spaw, Trenier and PalmBeach are awesome folks to deal with I will skip the rest of them as these three have spoiled me rotten lol.👍👌👊

Scott 😁

That is good to hear. I know other resellers mentioned have provided good customer service but I have heard a few instances that made me want to be careful as I want more than customer service. I want a company with good customer service that has the in-house ability to tune the gun not just sell it. From researching it seems like FX as a company does good quality control and I just want the place I buy it to go that extra step to tune it, test it, and basically set it up for me to avoid issues I have heard others I have heard. Maybe those are a small percentage which is what I think is the case and for me I'd rather pay a bit more to have the shop I buy it from tune, test, and sight it in before they ship it. 

Thank you Wyshadow, JLD1969, TarheelScott, I know I am not the original poster but I had similar interests; I will go with SPAW. The feedback everyone here provides is the best I have encountered for airguns. From reading and researching my thoughts are that FX does a great job and better than most to produce quality, and everyone whom sells FX seems to provide good service, but occasionally like any manufacturer one or two guns may go out with an issue or get damaged during shipping and some here are so skilled they can resolve it themselves and some others put out some posts that were very negative but there are not many. That got me a little more paranoid to try to avoid that small chance of an issue which is why I want to buy from a tuner. Thanks everyone!