Best pellets for the stock .22 Marauder Pistol?

Out of the box factory P Rod. The Copper 21gr shot just ok and shot too slow. The 5.54 HNN FTT were laser accurate so were the Crosman Premiers and Pointeds (when sorted according to the larger head sizes) and nothing else came close. Head size makes a big difference in both the P Rod and M Rod rifles. If you end up buying a LW barrel for it then it should shoot just about everything you feed it great including the cheap Wal Mart Crosman Premier Hollow Points straight out of the tins even the ones with the added growth sticking out of the sides which slipped pass qc control.
AJ

I wonder if that is all AJ? When .25 CALIBER JSB 24.29 grainers got scarce a few months ago, I switched over to the AirArms 25.4 grainers. Everyone says they're the same pellet design, weight, and shape—they're just made with a different die. However, in my bottled Marauder, the groups are almost identical, except the aiming point is offset by about 2 inches. Obviously, something is different!

Stock barrel with CPHP at 27 yards
bba3cbee86b807512f2be387a539b606.jpg

Marmot Militia with CPHP from 27 yards. The cross hairs covered the staple. I tried and tried to hit that dang staple. 8 shots into 2 holes.

7a37b4d91ce50b87f69ca9570651cb02.jpg

I ordered all the pellets that was shown on YouTube and it didn't meet my satisfaction. However I tried it again after installing a regulator and it made a pretty big difference on the accuracy. I than installed a MMHF barrel the stock barrel on my Prod is no match. Mountain Air machines LW barrel for the Prod and it's probably pretty accurate too. 

Best pellets on mine are H&N Sniper Light (14.04gr) & H&N Field Target Trophy (14.66gr).
Predator Polymag Shorts (15.89gr) are also pretty good but little behind.
All the rest i tried (30+) don't work very nice on my stock barrel P-rod unfortunately ..

> H&N Field Target Trophy Power Cooper Plated dont work on mine, very poor result no matter the range.