here are things I’m allowed to buy and things I’m allowed to try but knowing my limits has kept me safe. I have several cars and a goodly number of guns. ONE wife and no girl friends. I’m pretty certain there is a inverse relationship in the above ( for me at least. ) your results may vary.

Me too, just one car, one gun and one wife, the others are just friends :)

What’s a bit interesting for me at least is there are several mentioned I’m not even aware of. Might be missing something WAR WARP.

This was my WARP. Wish I never sold it and could get it back. And sadly won't get another one as Zx10wall stated as there out of business. Will likely keep my eye out for a used one down the road.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/warp-cobra-is-here/

Love the short barrel and the long one. Power output and accuracy are beyond my needs. Balance, feel, and weight are all spot on for me. I've got a synthetic stock as well, but the wood makes it more balanced/stable (off-hand). 

.22 Continuum. I don't think it's the best, but if I had to pick one, that's it. 
1572304619_146633825db776eb261064.54259160_Picture_20191028_191402895.jpg

Another vote for the MAC1 USFT. Mine is about two years old, also unregulated. Flawless performance and track record this far. Hoping it goes 15 trouble free years like Steve's.

Dang, I should never have suggested you get one, lol. Look what's happened, you keep winning. Man I hope we never do a kneeling position shootoff again! 

😁

Another vote for the MAC1 USFT. Mine is about two years old, also unregulated. Flawless performance and track record this far. Hoping it goes 15 trouble free years like Steve's.

Dang, I should never have suggested you get one, lol. Look what's happened, you keep winning. Man I hope we never do a kneeling position shootoff again! 

1f601.svg

Ha ha yes Steve, your recommendation (and consistent high scores) carried some weight. I was probably more surprised than anyone else there that the kneeling shootoffs worked out in my favor.