Best PCP Rifle Under $400

If you like traditionally styled rifle Avenger is a great regulated choice at 350. If you don't mind a bottle gun and some extra weight Umarex Gauntlet 2 is another traditional rifle right at 400.

If you fancy a sharp looking bullpup that shoots above its class, adding 80 bucks gives you Artemis P15, pretty much a 500 bucks version of Taipan veteran.

best is subjective, pends what your doing with it .. the most enjoyable budget gun ive bought to date is a diana stormrider in .177 ... it shoots as accurate as my marauder but needed alittle going over to get it smoothed out and dialed in .. and it hammers premeirs out over 1000fps .. hard to beat it for the price for a plinker thats super easy and cheap to use ... plenty of mods available for it to ..

CIMG2014.1630417174.JPG

Avenger, Urban, Akela can be had from Crossman website with coupon codes for just over $400.00, lots of great options!

I am interested in the Akela, and have been digging around the forum for Crosman codes, but can't seem to find anything to bring it close to the $4-500 price point. I know the AGNATION code is now gone as of June 2021. Any direction you can offer toward finding this discount?

Thanks.

I tell u what.I have a 22cal Hatsan FlashPup,wood stock. $399.00. My 1st PCP. The thing is incredibly hard hitting and surprisingly accurate out to 50yds and a little further when it likes a certain tin of pellets. It likes JSB 18gr,AA 18r,Hades 15gr,H&N 21gr match. It's solid,no rattles at all. I didn't like it at 1st. The magazines don't work (at least with mine)(alignment issues I think) and it was awkward ,to me at least,I'd never shot or even held a bull-pup anything before this. It comes with 2 magazines and a single shot tray. I prefer the sst anyways. Once it and I got broke in I have become quit smitten for it. Besides the mags I have had zero problems with it. I can't say that about my FX DreamClassic and I've had the pup longer. Steve of AEAC did a review of it as well as Shooter 1721. They both had positive experiences with them. I put a coat of polyurethane on it when I 1st got it and that helped it's looks quit a bit. It's shot string is,oh,idk,20 very consistent. After topping it off the 1st two shots r a little hot but predictable and then the next 18 are very consistent before the poi starts to drop. They say they r more easily filled if you r using a hand pump. I have a hand pump but I soon purchased a Yong Heng compressor,lol. As far as I'm concerned u can't go wrong with a Hatsan Flash QE ($305) or the FlashPup.

I have a DAR 22. It’s a great rifle and customer service is great. I had an issue with mine purchased I July. Sometimes the shots were just weaker than others. I talked to Joe at Aim Sports. We tried everything possible to cure the issue. I ended up sending it in for warranty service. Joe said that he found a small piece of pellet that would dislodge and block the hammer to valve impact occasionally. Long story he fixed it, test fired it and made sure all fasteners were tight. I received it back within 1.5 weeks and it fires like new. It’s the same gun bc I had marked everything in hidden areas to make sure it was mine. Hats off to their customer service and Joe for all the help. Great rifle, short, light, and accurate.

Avenger, Urban, Akela can be had from Crossman website with coupon codes for just over $400.00, lots of great options!

I am interested in the Akela, and have been digging around the forum for Crosman codes, but can't seem to find anything to bring it close to the $4-500 price point. I know the AGNATION code is now gone as of June 2021. Any direction you can offer toward finding this discount?

Thanks.

Crossman had 20% off in July on a bunch of stuff including the Craftsman series rifles.,. no idea when the next one will come around. It's just one of those things.