• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Best PCP pistol today

however I haven't touched it since I got the Huben last Xmas.
And this is just about what you hear across the board from people that bought the Huben pistol

It might cost a bit more but what the Huben pistol gives you it's unprecedented, you can have this pistol at a very mellow tune for all these practices that really don't require much FPE but then in seconds you can turn it in a veritable Firebreather.

Reactions: primaz and Genob
And this is just about what you hear across the board from people that bought the Huben pistol

It might cost a bit more but what the Huben pistol gives you it's unprecedented, you can have this pistol at a very mellow tune for all these practices that really don't require much FPE but then in seconds you can turn it in a veritable Firebreather.
I've have my GK1 since last August, and have been completely happy with it. Only down side is having to turn on my CS4 pump to top it off. Now I'm shooting my Notos pistol more than the GK1, may be it's just the novelty for the time being. Yes power is night and day, but much more backyard friendly.

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

I've have my GK1 since last August, and have been completely happy with it. Only down side is having to turn on my CS4 pump to top it off. Now I'm shooting my Notos pistol more than the GK1, may be it's just the novelty for the time being. Yes power is night and day, but much more backyard friendly.

View attachment 464418

View attachment 464419
Backyard friendly is relative, do you run the Huben pistol at the same power as the Notos ?

Backyard friendly is relative, do you run the Huben pistol at the same power as the Notos ?
As stated it's night and day in power. 35+ fpe on Huben vs 12+ makes big difference in air blast and resulting sound. I like shooting pistol and that is the reason I mod one of my Notos. It wouldn't make sense to buy a Huben only to choke it down.

As stated it's night and day in power. 35+ fpe on Huben vs 12+ makes big difference in air blast and resulting sound. I like shooting pistol and that is the reason I mod one of my Notos. It wouldn't make sense to buy a Huben only to choke it down.
Then again you can choke it down to 12 FPE and will be backyard friendly,....once you have your notes to bring the Huben pistol back up to 35 FPE will only take seconds.

That is why the Huben is exceptional as well as all the other features, also no need to fill to MAX either once it's only making 12 FPE probably 250 BAR would be more then enough.

Reactions: primaz and Genob
Then again you can choke it down to 12 FPE and will be backyard friendly,....once you have your notes to bring the Huben pistol back up to 35 FPE will only take seconds.

That is why the Huben is exceptional as well as all the other features, also no need to fill to MAX either once it's only making 12 FPE probably 250 BAR would be more then enough.
Yes I know, just don't want to wear out the adjusting screw if I don't have to. Cheers

I don't worry about it at all, parts can be replaced, already upgraded the magazine disconnect and loading gate. I have plenty of air pistol to cover my needs, if I need 20+ fpe, I use this home made one or the Leshiy.

View attachment 464689

View attachment 464690
Just pointing out it's your choice to have the Huben not as backyard friendly,...you made it sound was the gun problem.

Just pointing out it's your choice to have the Huben not as backyard friendly,...you made it sound was the gun problem.
I never implied that, in fact I said I enjoyed it a lot. I bought it for a specific need and it's excellent for that purpose. My gun did not come with a moderator and I had to make an adapter & moderator that did not obscure the front sight. Yes it's a personal choice to keep it at that setting. Thanks,

best pistol to me is clearly the GK1. I have it in .25, shot it well over 2000 flawless rounds, deadly accurate, semi-auto. I use the "Subscriber" designed and "Torquemaster" printed 2.75" short most of the time and is backyard friendly even at 810 FPS. Nothing comes close to what this pistol can do, so much so I have sold all my other air pistols. Instead of shooting short 10 meters, the GK1 can shoot 25 yards and 50 yards where every shot is a bullseye.

Yes it is $1250 but you get a pistol that is semi-auto with 17 or 19 rounds, crazy accurate, with the power of an air rifle and you can add a rear picatinny and add a mini carbine folding stock so you have a pistol that can be a mini rifle! That is a great value for the buck. Yes a lot of people myself included have sold all my other pistols now that I own a GK1 but that is because it is well worth it. The GK1 has provided great deals on other pistols as they are just no comparison and people are selling them to either buy a GK1 or like me after you own one, you will not want to shoot your other pistols so I sold them all.

GK1 carbine folded.jpg

GK1 carbine attached.jpg

gk1 testing.jpg

Last edited: