• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Best PCP Compressor Review

The Ebay special is a Vevor and I have one. It's continued to work for the 6 months I've had it but has had some issues such as being hard to get it to start even with both bleed screws open. Had a problem with burst disks letting go at anywhere from 2900 to 4000 psi even with new ones bought from Aliexpress. I've had to replace the second stage ring and it was a real PITA to do. The second stage piston was loose in the piston so had to remove the top end aka the first stage and second stage cylinders then remove the piston pin to gain access to the bolt holding the second stage to the first stage piston.

In hindsight I regret posting this video. While I enjoy Andy's video's I think he missed the mark on this one.

The Nomad has proven to be a bad buy with almost a 100% failure rate from what I have read. Air Venturi has had poor customer service from some of the reviews here.

Yong Heng has mostly favorable reviews and probably the best cheap compressor.

Daystate has had issues.

Have not heard of any word on the SMK brand but looks like there is a review on Hard Air.

Bauer is considered to be the very best, and have not heard anything negative with the Alkin or Airtex.The Hill EC-3000 looks promising for Rifle filling only. Not sure on the Nardi?