Best pcp air pistol

For me it's the weihrauch HW44. Excellent 6-7 oz trigger, dead nuts accurate and consistent with the right pellet, accepts a wide range of pellets and can be easily hand pumped. What's not to love.

A3394C5E-3F02-4A3A-B5E2-F2166C2EB78E.jpeg

Whos...BEST...are you asking about ?

There's a lot of good guns on the market.

Higher end, the (as noted above) the Steyr LP50 or LP 50 Sport.
Next, I like the Ataman AP 16. Looks a little like a Government .45 firearm.
As noted above, the HW 44 is nice if you don't mind some plastic.
Then on down is the various Crossman, and Diana guns.

YOUR money...your shooting, YOU choose ! Don't put it on others backs what...you buy.

Mike

For the money I love this pp700sa 22cal I got from an AGN member... 30ish shots per fill @ +650fps, running w tanto + red dot. Sub $300... excellent pistol
I have to agree that is what I have. I have had others including the 750, Brocock S6, and couple of others. I deer hunt and slide the pp700 inside my boot to shoot squirrels. It's the perfect size for this. I own one of the early ones with green grips. Great pistol for the money.

lol best is subjective .. my rule of thumb is anything a pistol can do a rifle can do better, but, pistols can be fun or can have a very narrow role that theyre the best option for .. so, depends on exactly what that role is .. i have a bandit in 177 and its fun to plink around with now and then, its capable to smack a tree rat down to 30 40 to .. no drsire for anything else, as said, a rifle is almost always a better option .. now there are things a pistol is definitely better for like shed ratting, but a co2 lower powered one is actually better than a pcp if you dont want everything in the shed damaged ...