Best paper for printing targets?

As a photographer, I also have lots of high quality inkjet photo paper. Pricey, and I might not use it for targets normally, BUT I also do "bad" or test prints on it often enough. It turns out this photo paper is fantastic for showing clean holes. So I use bad prints, flipped over with bullseye stickers as my go to targets. I'd imagine it would be great for printed targets as well, but maybe not the most affordable option. Still less than buying targets. Shop the sales, and you can get it for very good prices.

I have been using some of the printed targets on the forum and love them. Thanks guys for posting. 

What is the best paper type and weight to print targets where you have the cleanest holes in the paper?

I have been using just standard printer paper which more often than not tears upon impact.

Thanks

Sleeper192

Do you think it would help to cover printable targets printed on regular printer paper with packing tape? Like taping them to a piece of cardboard? I really can’t see them tearing too bad in this type of setup. Just a thought.