Best m4 Air Rifle?

I am looking for a m4 replica or close to air rifle. I just want one thats close to an actual m4. I would like to use it to practice my shooting before I have to qualify for the military. I was looking at the Winchester MP4 or a Umarex Steel Force BB Gun. Can I get some help on the better of the 2 or if there is another out there.

I am looking for a m4 replica or close to air rifle. I just want one thats close to an actual m4. I would like to use it to practice my shooting before I have to qualify for the military. I was looking at the Winchester MP4 or a Umarex Steel Force BB Gun. Can I get some help on the better of the 2 or if there is another out there.
Have you checked out the Crosman dpms sbr or it’s siblings? I’ve had one for a few years now,it’s pretty fun semi or fully.Can be loaded with accessories.There were some hiccups in the first models(minor hiccups)that I would think have been resolved by now but if not really easy to resolve.

I bought this Crosman M4177KT that's a single shot multi-pump. 760 Pumpmaster innards but with more power. Telescoping butt stock as well.
m4177kt1.JPG