best lvpo for 600?

I’m sure it’s probably not “the best”… but for half the cost I’d be tempted to give the new Arken a try while they are $100 off right now. Worst case scenario you could always resell it and still get your $300 back if it doesn’t work out.

Reactions: qball
OK my question to folks more into LPVO:
I had ones a Victoptics S6 1-6 in early days when I got my Leshiy2. I was shooting 100 meters BR with a x50 power scope. I got the L2 for other my games but mainly for silouettes.
On that S6 I liked the reticle, but I could not get used to a low power, almost useless at 50 or beyound, also a parallax at 100 was not working to my taste. Ended up selling it and replaced with a big Nikko 8-32.
Now, shopping again for a shorty small backpack size scope for deep bush walking with my L2, and the S6 ticket price price is very attempting.
$150 shipped? What can go wrong?
I can double the money if you can convince me.....

Reactions: qball
OK my question to folks more into LPVO:
I had ones a Victoptics S6 1-6 in early days when I got my Leshiy2. I was shooting 100 meters BR with a x50 power scope. I got the L2 for other my games but mainly for silouettes.
On that S6 I liked the reticle, but I could not get used to a low power, almost useless at 50 or beyound, also a parallax at 100 was not working to my taste. Ended up selling it and replaced with a big Nikko 8-32.
Now, shopping again for a shorty small backpack size scope for deep bush walking with my L2, and the S6 ticket price price is very attempting.
$150 shipped? What can go wrong?
I can double the money if you can convince me.....

I second vector optics S6. Very good glass, very usable reticle for airguns at longer ranges. I was plinking cans at 120 yards with it on my impact compact. I like it so much I bought a second one.