Best looking air rifle you've seen, owned or shot

CM

Screenshot_20240221-212220_Gallery.jpg

I feel I should add this. With the announcement that the Diana 48 has been discontinued, I guess my 2022 production .177 T06 is one of the last of its kind.

I pulled the iron sights and added an original Dianawerk 48/52 steel muzzle weight and an adjustable all steel RWS D48/52 "C" mount. Finished it off with a proper sling and studs. Great looking rifle. Flat shooter and plenty of power for humane pest control and plinking steel silhouettes.

Squirrel-48.JPG

C-Mount.JPG

Last edited:
I feel I should add this. With the announcement that the Diana 48 has been discontinued, I guess my 2022 production .177 T06 is one of the last of its kind.

I pulled the iron sights and added an original Dianawerk 48/52 steel muzzle weight and an adjustable all steel RWS D48/52 "C" mount. Finished it off with a proper sling and studs. Great looking rifle. Flat shooter and plenty of power for humane pest control and plinking steel silhouettes.

View attachment 438184

View attachment 438185
Man just show me up like that why don’t ya! Slick shooter

Daystate Pulsar HP .22 in Forest Green.......

Sadly I sold it, but don't worry I smack myself daily to remind me what a FOOL I was by selling it.

:)
I am in that same spot .
I have a pulsar HP in .177 and the limited stock (black and brown ) I want to sell BUT ? do I ?

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
I am in that same spot .
I have a pulsar HP in .177 and the limited stock (black and brown ) I want to sell BUT ? do I ?
I have a Pulsar HP in .22 and it is my most accurate air rifle. Definitely a keeper. My only electronic rifle. Will never sell. Shooting peanuts at one hundred yards gets boring after a while.

Reactions: beerthief