Best looking air rifle you've seen, owned or shot

I like this one.

IMG_2449.jpeg

I’m thoroughly enjoying the recently acquired Anschutz comp rifle. It shoots extremely well and has a look all its own. I also like the 2078A I first bought for competition. Wood stock but nicely done. I also have a restored Blue Streak that’s quite nice. Somehow in the last couple of years I started by having three Crosmans rebuilt and bought several others. Honestly I wouldn’t sell any of them.

Rick H.

Reactions: Bandito
Of my own 3 i would have to say the FX Cyclone, the other two are more shooting machines, and while i also very much like machines then we get into cars and that's a whole other game.

tumblr_pwyrskdNZT1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg

O and dont get me started on say a 5 Axis CNC machine, watching something like that work can almost get me aroused.

PS: I have not seen a bread box since i was a child visiting my grandmother.

PPS: Tried to enlist AI to draw something, but it seem like the concept of a air rifle is lost to it.

Last edited:
What's the best looking air rifle you've seen or shot. That 1 air rifle that you'll never sell and would keep.
Unfortunately I’ve discovered that form and function don’t always match
USFT MAC1 or Thomas are pure functional beauty- then there’s Air Arms that are gorgeous with the exquisite finishing then there’s the lowly Sheridan that someone put a custom Whiscomb stock on …. Woof
They are all beautiful but in different ways yet there is something about this BSA Goldstar SE Union Jack Edition.
55FFAC9C-5F1A-41C1-A4D7-6847BB8A609B_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited: