Best looking air rifle you've seen, owned or shot

Not as nice as a pcp or an undies lever but brake barrels can look ok I guess 😁
IMG_0210.png
IMG_0208.png
IMG_0212.png

Last edited:
I am in that same spot .
I have a pulsar HP in .177 and the limited stock (black and brown ) I want to sell BUT ? do I ?
Please do not, you will regret it....... they are sublime rifles and somewhat different to the norm.

Rather rob a bank or something to fund next rifle, don't sell your PULSAR!!

I was AOA several years ago on a trip out west. I bout an AW MCT and was ready to leave when I asked to see. DS Huntsman, when I finally decided to buy it the counter guy said he'd go back and get one still boxed up. I wasn't about to leave without seeing it. When we opened the box, I almost fainted, it was the single most beautiful piece of wood on any gun I've ever seen. Definitely AAA. Before long the whole store was a buzz and people were wanting to open all the boxed up guns. I think they opened three more, and they all looked good, but looked like firewood compared to my lucky find. My neighbor bought the gun and AFAIK, still has it. I'll see if I can get a Pic of it.

My CR94.
CRX trigger installed. the CR94 has a stroke length set screw. The CRX model eliminated the set screw. There is extensive work upgrades done by he late Dave Matticks,and Allen Z. The reservoir is aluminum and the moderatoe is a stripper with a broached end to fit a allen wrench to remove innards. Big thanks to Mr. Don C for the custom hamster. Display Box and allowing me to be the current custodian.
3C7A9644-2520-429E-8A9A-81753F123F0A.jpeg
8B016A37-59B1-4E7A-9020-2C123D75ECFC.jpeg

5690967D-3624-4401-8711-00844AC406C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Take your pick, John Bowkett TITANS

View attachment 438317
Those Titans are beautiful. The blueing on the ones that I've held have all been exceptional. Ill see them come up for sale in the UK and want to get one but the export laws make it too cost prohibitive. Easier and cheaper to fly over for a weekend buy them and come back. Haven't spoken to John in a few years, he's gotta be getting up there in age. He was always helpful and patient with my questions, hope he took on an apprentice in some capacity.

Reactions: Bandito
what do we have there .? It is very nice indeed
This is a Custom Chip Smith CNC Machined Titanium Enhanced Rapid MKII with Titanium Airtube.
The custom aluminum chassis (Chip-Tac) was also done by Chip.
This creation also has a Competition Brenchrest Trigger with hybrid ball-bearing on all pivoting points.
The trigger was created and machined by Gordon Dawson and Chip Smith....
This was a major Project that was created on the Old AirgunAdvice Forum....which I help run......