Best excuse you like to use

We all know its everything else's fault other than your own so when showing or talking up a grouping that you maybe think is sub-par. What your favorite excuse

I got to think wind tops the list .

I know i can dream up a few good'ns in a pinch like " my dog bumped my leg" ..lol
Most of my missed shots are because of a large flying beetle deflecting my pellet mid-flight........... I never miss.........an opportunity for a good fib; after all a good story adds some spice to life... ask any fisherman or just about all of the field target shooters I've met.

Today it's the too busy patting myself on the back 2ed shots .

First
R9,cphp.177, talos@6x-2dotholdunder,75y.png
Self Back patting (marked)
patyoutselfonthebackshots.jpg

R9 at 75y ??

Damn that’s great
If I could just center things up in the bulls .. groups ain't too bad in spread .🤔

I'm like poi marching .. left , right , left, right ,left...

I'm just shooting at 6 power with a 2 dot hold under , so with that my mil dot just fits inside that circle. ( oh my another good excuse🤤). Lol

Reactions: Perle
Usually something to do with vision, wind or pellets. Once waxed a stock for the winter months and it was slicker than running bald tires in a tropical storm. Was using a See All sight and was struggling to get decent groups... Must have been struggling to get a good sight picture (then grabbed second rifle equipped also with see all sight, first shot 9'oclock just off bull and the next 5 or 6 in a ragged hole 🤔). As of late, "I don't understand, my form is perfect so somethings wrong with that gun" 😉😉😁

Reactions: Hateful McNasty