• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best excuse you like to use

Usually something to do with vision, wind or pellets. Once waxed a stock for the winter months and it was slicker than running bald tires in a tropical storm. Was using a See All sight and was struggling to get decent groups... Must have been struggling to get a good sight picture (then grabbed second rifle equipped also with see all sight, first shot 9'oclock just off bull and the next 5 or 6 in a ragged hole 🤔). As of late, "I don't understand, my form is perfect so somethings wrong with that gun" 😉😉😁

Every year now I realize a decline in my vision.. that rock steady , hawkeyed 20 year old ain't no more , that's for sure

Every year now I realize a decline in my vision.. that rock steady , hawkeyed 20 year old ain't no more , that's for sure
"20 year old ain't no more" i find this applies to most projects now day's ! only with me it is 40 year old . HAHAHA

Hi Hateful,

I got an unusual one for ya…

…I go for a vision appointment every year -,was told I had Asteroid Hyalosis - I guess it was spectacular or rare enough that he called another eye doctor in to witness it.

I was blessed with 20/10 vision when younger, and distance vision remains good in to my 60s now. But… apparently Asteroid Hyalosis results in a massive amount of floaters in your vision.

I really notice it with high magnification scopes - like my 45X Sightron - which only has a tiny center dot and extremely fine crosshairs…. many of the floaters look like the target dot…

So my excuse is: “I shot at a floater”

-Ed