• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Best Entry PCP

See now that knots sounds like my cup of coffee. The only thing that I worry about there is the shot count. 20 shots sounds like there would be a lot of pumping going on. But the weight n size sound great

With such a small tube and only a 3000psi fill it pumps up in only a few minutes. It's a lot easier to pump a larger tube to 3000psi than a smaller tube to 3600 or 4350psi like an Avenger. This is both small volume and low pressure. More than enough shots for a weekend hunt and still not bad even for target shooting. 

How are they on the noise level? That’s the things if you ever see a group of rats or anything else at that matter and u miss ur first shot with a break barrel waiting an hour later for everything to come back.

Im a full time Kral tuner so my results aren't factory. It comes with a threaded 1/2"-20 endcap for an aftermarket suppressor but I also modified mine to be internally suppressed as well so it's super quiet. 

That’s pretty nice sounded but is it true you would get more shots with one.

A regulator does not equal more shots. You have less volume in the tank with a regulator. A properly set up un regulated gun will get just as many shots. I do see it as an advantage for high fill pressure guns because it's more difficult to get a gun to balance the same at high pressure and low pressure equally. You will likely end up with low velocity at first then rise with each shoot until a plateau then drop back down. It's known as a bell curve but the spread between the low and high is typically fairly large with a high pressure gun. (Beyond 250bar) and that's where the regulators shine in my personal opinion. Only other time I use them is to limit power on something like a 177. 

I started with an Air Force Condor SS in .25 and a Air Venturi MK4 hand pump. I liked the Condor SS because it was powerful accurate and quite. Didn't want my neighbors too worried when I'm firing in my backyard. The MK4 was fine for fills since the condor could put 20-30 rounds downrange before I was worried about fall off. Since it's a one shot PCP you were forced to focus a little more and make every shot count. I'd typically fill first thing then take a break after 25 rounds or so, fill again and shoot till it was empty. I'll be selling both here shortly so shoot me a message if you're interested.