Best deal on a decent scope?

The Vantage, whether 2-7 or 3-9, for an inexpensive rifle are decent scopes for the money. I have both and got mine with the IR for the etched glass reticles and they've all held up very nicely on my springers, some going on 7-8 years now.
Also have the step up with the Airmax scopes and have them on all my more expensive HW/Beeman rifles. Only minor argument is I wish they'd made them with IR since, while not often, I have a shot where depending on shade or dimmer areas, the reticle can get lost. Not a big deal since most of my shooting is targets.
Type of rifle and type of shooting as already mentioned will play into whatever choice you make and fellow members have suggested some good ones depending on your budget and plans for whatever you buy.

It would be helpful to know what your primary goals are. Things to consider:
Weight/size
Magnification
Parallax (Do you need a close focus of 10 yards?)
PCP or Springer use?
Price range a "decent" scope could cover scopes from 200-2000 dollars.

For an all around scope I have several Vector Optics Sentinel 10-40's. They are on the long side but are springer rated and very clear for about 200 buck on Amazon. They also have illuminated and non illuminated in 4-16, 6-24, and 8-32 for a bit less.

Primarily on an m3 impact .22,from my back yard atm about 25 yards currently with no long range shoot foreseeable for some time.
I'm using a discovery HD 8 to 32x magnification but the parallax is 20 or 25 yards I think?
A paralax in 10 yards or less be nicer I bet.
I do not want something that I gotta fully zoomed in and have a hard time finding good eye relief.
I like 10 to 15x most all the time at my current range.

+1 on what Lewis said. Unless you have special needs, check out the Swfa 10, 12 or 16 fixed milquad for $299. Excellent tracking and decent glass for price point.

Screenshot_20240418_195246_Samsung Internet.jpg