Best Crosman bolt thread locker?

Hey guys I have a slight problem and am seeking advice. My crosman guns all share 1 problem. The bolt always backs off the threads after so much use. I've tried nail polish which worked the best so far, I've used blue lock tight which worked for a few shots. My theory on that is that the threads are too small and it doesn't have the torq to lock in properly.

I am now looking in to a better method. I'm considering Teflon tape and maybe a tiny bit of e6000. I need to be able to take it off to work on the guns but nothing seems to hold it long and I hate having to thread it back in every 10 shots. Have any of you guys found a better solution for this? I appreciate you guys ty. 

The threads are probly worn out from being loose or just from being made of fairly soft metal. You could make a couple three punch marks in the threads, of the handle with a sharp punch, to tighten things up. If that does not werq a replacement and then some locktight might be best.

Better locktight than the blue like the red or even epoxy would probly werq also but might require a bit of heat to remove the handle if needed.

like above it may be wore out, and ordering fresh parts while it still works would be a good idea ... i absolutely hate loctite and only use it when i have to .. the bolt catch screws are one of those places on more than one kind of gun ... never needed anything but blue myself, you 'weld' a fastener in with red or something youll br totally shnockered one day when you cant get it apart and strip a head or something .. wouldnt do it .. ever lol ...

Hmm fine copper wire sounds like a good idea. To be clear it's the bolt handle connection to the bolt probe. I'm considering getting an aftermarket bolt probe and handle because this is an ongoing problem with all crosman 2240s 1322 and now the disco rifle. I'm trying to keep this build cheap as I can though so I would like to find a free or cheap fix. I don't want to red locktight it or epoxy because I could see removal being a serious issue and it possibly could lead to losing the whole receiver. Not sure what taking a blow torch to the whole thing would do for the heat treat......if it was heat treated at all. I do want to find some kind of glue or locktight that is more effective than blue and less permanent than red. Wondering how superglue would work. I use it alot in fishing and I am relatively sure I could break the seal with a good wrench twist. I might do some testing on bolts that arnt on my rifle. I will let you guys know how that works. 

I think I would take a two-pronged approach:

1. Use red Loctite on the threads for now. Note that red is not permanent, it just takes heat to remove it later. It doesn't necessarily need to be a blowtorch; that's kind of extreme. A soldering gun would probably do it with some patience and will not affect the tempering. A propane torch would also do it. Remember, it's just enough to soften the Loctite, not enough to make things red-hot and screw things up.
  2. Order an aftermarket bolt and be done with it. 
    [/LIST=1]

This platform is for hobbyist tinkerers, in my opinion. They CAN be made to shoot well and be reliable, but it takes time and money. You have to accept that if you're going to be in that game. 

Long term, consider a better rifle and just keep the pistols down in budget.

Speaking of being done with it, Crosman should just hire Charlie Mellon and about 10 others like him and be done with it.