Best compact scope

Arken sh4 4-16
Simpleguy - This is a bit of a cross post as I asked a similar question elsewhere, but I’m wondering if you’ve experienced any significant accuracy problems using your Arken SH4 G2 4-16 for distances closer than 25yds.

I know that turning down the focus will help mask the lack of parallax adjustment at those close distances, realize that this is sort of a bandaid, and am looking for practical impact based on experience.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide.

Simpleguy - This is a bit of a cross post as I asked a similar question elsewhere, but I’m wondering if you’ve experienced any significant accuracy problems using your Arken SH4 G2 4-16 for distances closer than 25yds.

I know that turning down the focus will help mask the lack of parallax adjustment at those close distances, realize that this is sort of a bandaid, and am looking for practical impact based on experience.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide.
The new G2 models focus down to 20yds now. I haven't had any problems, and I own 3!

The new G2 models focus down to 20yds now. I haven't had any problems, and I own 3!
Have all 3 of them performed the same for you? Arken is a newer company, so I’m a bit concerned about growing pains and consistency. FYI, I’m comparing the SH4 to the Primary Arms SLX 4-14 and even the Vortex Venom.

Also, how long have you owned these? I ask as I’m wondering how they’ll hold up as there are ran through their paces.

Thanks for your help!

Have all 3 of them performed the same for you? Arken is a newer company, so I’m a bit concerned about growing pains and consistency. FYI, I’m comparing the SH4 to the Primary Arms SLX 4-14 and even the Vortex Venom.

Also, how long have you owned these? I ask as I’m wondering how they’ll hold up as there are ran through their paces.

Thanks for your help!
Well there's a lifetime warranty on Arken and the quality is top notch! The parallax is a bit off of one which isn't bad as the picture still focuses nice and bright. They are heavy scopes mind you! The Ep4 is their top scope, it has crystal clear glass compared to the sh4 which is good glass but not as good. I have owned less then 6mths on all 3. The turrets are the best in the business hands down very large,firm and tactical response with a very simple zero stop! Also, the sh4 comes in 4-16 & 6-24 I have both and there's no difference besides the magnification.

Resized_Resized_20220926_185803(2)001.jpeg

Well there's a lifetime warranty on Arken and the quality is top notch! The parallax is a bit off of one which isn't bad as the picture still focuses nice and bright. They are heavy scopes mind you! The Ep4 is their top scope, it has crystal clear glass compared to the sh4 which is good glass but not as good. I have owned less then 6mths on all 3. The turrets are the best in the business hands down very large,firm and tactical response with a very simple zero stop! Also, the sh4 comes in 4-16 & 6-24 I have both and there's no difference besides the magnification.

View attachment 297380
I see you have them mounted on what appears to be FX Mavericks. I’m considering one for an Impact. What Arken ring height did you go with? The tall (1.46” I think)?

I’d love to hold one of these in my hands and look through it, but don’t know of anyone locally here in NE OH who has one. That’s one of the downfalls of a small company without broad distribution in my mind, but I’m still a weirdo who likes to see certain things in person before purchasing.

It does help to see the favorable reviews and all of the positive torture test results online, though. Plus the price is right.

Thanks again!